Agency businesses typically provide specific services to other business entities. For example, a business may need to recruit people periodically. However, the volume of recruitment is not big enough to justify the setting of a full recruitment department. In this case, the business may outsource this work to an employment agency. Which will provide this service for an agreed fee. Similar to employment agencies we have advertising agencies, digital marketing agency, marketing agency, travel agencies and so on.
Solastis CRM + BPM for Agencies business
Are you running an agency business? Explore solastis CRM + BPM today! Bring significant improvement in your business operations.
What is the agency business?
Improve Client Relationships and Optimize Project Management
Across Every Vertical using CRM for agencies
When a client places critical functions in your agency’s hands, they trust that you have the resources and expertise to resolve their most pressing strategic challenges.
Whether you’re planning and executing a digital marketing campaign for a national retailer or you’re handling staffing for a number of local firms, you need to ensure that your agency is equipped to consistently deliver on these expectations.
At Solastis, we offer a complete CRM solution with added BPM functionalities that will allow you to streamline and augment every aspect of your outsourcing relationships.
Why Choose Solastis CRM for Your Agency Business
Solastis takes CRM past the realm of prospecting, lead generation, and sales support. Our platform offers a comprehensive array of
tools that add value to a range of business processes.
Bring Order to Key Projects (Cases)
- Solastis provides a seamless project management system that allows users to breakdown all running client projects into sequential steps. All files, documents, communications related to each project can be tracked, monitored and updated separately for each step in the appropriate case.
- For each case type, you can create your own, customized sequential steps. This helps to structure project tasks based on the type of work performed. These templates can be customized to augment everything from your sales cycles to recruitment, and marketing campaigns.
Maximize Workforce Performance
- With Solastis, your agency can make use of its human resources in the most optimal manner. The ultra-efficient task assignment tool allows you to assign right person for each project based on the specific skills, relationships, and experience that each agent brings to the table.
- Using the intuitive case overview dashboard, managers can set completion criteria for each task and sub-task and prescribe time limits for delivery on each phase of the project, so that relevant employees are always aware of their short-term objectives.
- Our case reports function will provide a bird’s eye view on agent efficiency, productivity, and overall performance. You can use these insights to further optimize your workforce planning.
- Solastis features a new case audit function, which flags a randomized sample of tasks for further review, thus ensuring that quality is maintained on an ongoing basis.
Transparent Client Communications
- Implement automated notifications for each task, that keep clients informed when key stages of their project are completed. Notification systems can also be customized to include updates on delivery delays and other important events.
- The fully integrated CRM email system allows agents to send and receive messages directly from the CRM system. The system acts as a centralized mailbox where every email communication is stored in it.
- All email communications are immediately assigned to the relevant case so that authorized agents have full awareness of new developments in their project as they occur.
Example agencies We Serve
- Implement powerful sales and follow up the process.
- Assign recruiters to a project based on their locational knowledge and experience.
- Monitor every phase of the hiring process through the integrated email system.
- Create long-term cases for different verticals and repeat clients.
- Reporting to know the exact stage of each case.
- Create case types for different types of assignments.
- Organize, tag, and filter customer data.
- Assign different phases of cases to different users based on skills.
- Effective reporting to know the status of all work in the organisation.
One example of using Solastis CRM for Agency business
Below is an example of a case type configured for a Digital agency which provides services of development of websites to the client.
The steps involved in this are ;
- Get brief : Here the manager gets the complete idea of the website development requirements.
- Mockup : Create and get mockups approved from the client
- First slot : Basic structure and first few pages are prepared here.
- Complete site : Site is completed and submitted for review
- Corrections : Corrections and changes if any
- Sign off : Project closed
This is configured as a case type in the Solastis CRM system and the stages look like this.