Deliver the best to your customers with CRM for BPO
Simplify complex processes by giving them a structure and deliver first-rate services to all your clients every single time. Use a CRM for BPO for this.
What are some advantages of using CRM for BPO?
Scale your BPO customer service
Get the right tools to keep track of all your customers and their needs. Increase the number of clients you can handle at once by organizing and accessing their information in one place.
Standardize recurring processes
Establish a structure for processes that you need to repeat. Avoid training costs for new employees and save time by having a system in place.
Improve BPO performance
Monitor your SLAs and fix issues as and when they arise. Get accurate reports and use insights to leverage your performance to meet your SLA goals.
How can you achieve more with Solastis CRM for BPO?
As a BPO enterprise, you have to handle many clients and many cases with different levels of complexities. Solastis CRM lets you organize all of them on a single platform and measures your performance so that you offer a consistent quality of work. You can even segregate your clients based on their needs and provide them the strictest confidentiality by using Solastis CRM for BPO.
Useful features of Solastis CRM for BPO
Systemize processes with sequential task management to optimize efforts
- Create a case type for business processes that your organization handles frequently
- Outline consecutive steps to be followed for the case type by creating a task template
- Apply the task template to similar case types
- Avoid creating a new course of action for every case
Maintain access control by using the organizational unit for your customers
- Segregate the cases further by attaching an organizational unit
- Control access to each of them based on the organizational unit
- Prevent breach of data for your clients by controlling access
Resolve cases on time every time in your BPO
- Track the time taken to solve every case
- Get metrics to optimize your efforts and resources spent on each case
- Eliminate unnecessary tasks and cut down on time to complete it
An Advanced Case Management platform using which you can digitalize any business processes. Create multiple case types for separate business processes.
Create sequential steps in your case.This ensures that the Case is moving in an efficient and predefined order. You will also know exactly where the case it stuck.
You can assign each task (within a case) to a different employee based on his skills. Automatically assign these tasks to CRM agents.
Solastis CRM provides rich functionality to design authorization roles to suit your exact needs. Full flexibility in defining objects as well as roles.
Emails are perhaps the most important aspect of a CRM system. Solastis CRM provides full email integration. Never miss an important update.