Provide consistent levels of service with Solastis CRM for incident and request management
Increase the number of satisfied customers when you meet their needs with Solastis CRM for incident and request management
What are the immediate benefits of using CRM for incident and request management?
Standardize how you resolve incidents and meet requests
Streamline the workflows for resolving cases to save time and get more consistent results
Make informed decisions to offer optimum solutions
Access information and user interactions on a central database through CRM and get an overall view to understand how best to meet the requirements of your users
Improve performance with reporting
Monitor the incident and request cases carefully, identify bottlenecks and measure your performance to enhance your service
How can you use Solastis CRM for incident and request management?
In Solastis CRM, you can manage both incidents and requests by creating multiple case types. You can classify and identify them methodically by using the ‘organizational unit’ tool to separate them. It means that you can create specific workflows for resolving incidents and requests and store and use the correct information. So, Solastis CRM for incident and request management can be used to improve your service delivery.
Features of Solastis CRM for incident and request management
Use the sequential task management tool in Solastis CRM to split incident and request cases into trackable tasks
- Divide every case into consecutive tasks so that you can standardize the workflow for common incidents and requests
- Establish checklists after every task to ensure that a person has taken all the necessary steps to come up with an optimal solution
- Move incidents and requests from ‘created’ to ‘closed’ efficiently
Separate incidents and requests by using the right configuration tools in Solastis CRM with the utmost ease
- Use the organizational unit tool to organize and distinguish between incidents and requests
- Create multiple case types for different cases that require different approach and solutions
- Assign specific personnel with specific expertise, for example, people resolving incidents may require a different skill set as compared to people fulfilling service requests
Know the exact needs of your users by tracking interactions meticulously
- Easily access all past and ongoing communication with the integrated email inbox in Solastis CRM
- Link all the relevant information and interactions to a related incident or request case
- Provide solutions in a personalized way that best fit your customer’s demands and make them happy
What is incident and request management? Why should you implement CRM for incident and request management?
You can consider an incident as an unexpected interruption in a service or a drop in the quality of service. Incident management is the process of recovering from the disruption or improving quality. For example, it can be fixing a bug in the software or repairing a piece of a broken hardware device.
A request can be an added service asked by a customer or a user – it can be in the form of advice, information, access, or installation of a new service, among other things. Fulfilling such needs of the users can be called as request management.
By implementing competent CRM for incident and request management, you can ensure that you are meeting the requirements of your customers with efficiency and within the shortest possible time to satisfy them. A sound CRM system can enable you to categorize and organize incidents and requests on a central system without requiring any elaborate training. It can also standardize how you resolve customer requests and deliver excellent solutions.
An Advanced Case Management platform using which you can digitalize any business processes. Create multiple case types for separate business processes.
Create sequential steps in your case.This ensures that the Case is moving in an efficient and predefined order. You will also know exactly where case is stuck.
You can assign each task (within a case) to a different employee based on his skills. Automatically assign these tasks to CRM agents.
Solastis CRM provides rich functionality to design authorization roles to suit your exact needs. Full flexibility in defining objects as well as roles.
Emails are perhaps the most important aspect of a CRM system. Solastis CRM provides full email integration. Never miss an important update.