Jumpstart your projects with project planning software
Set the pace for your project right from the start. Plan clear goals and monitor the progress of your teams with simple project planning software to finish a project on time.
What can project planning software do?
Involve teams to create plans
Get your teams to contribute to project planning on one platform. Establish a plan for every stage of your project. Stay updated with changes in real-time.
Set deadlines for different processes within a project and decide what needs to be done by priority. Track unscheduled time and reallocate your resources.
Assign to right people
Delegate a specific project task to a specific person and keep everyone informed about who is responsible for it. Avoid confusion and get more done.
How is Solastis different from other project planning software?
With Solastis CRM, visualize your entire project plan in one place and give access to the right people. With our powerful case management tool, get more flexibility to make changes as you implement your project plan. Solastis CRM can be accessed from any place and at any time.
Benefits of using Solastis CRM as project planning software
Monitor all your project plans in one place
- Get all your project-related resources in one place
- Track the work of all the teams involved in a project plan
- Pinpoint any areas of improvement in the plan before a project starts and save time.
- Set KPIs to monitor the progress of your project
Set guidelines and plan your project step by step
- Standardize the procedures for a project with appealing dashboards
- Plan and visualize every stage of your project
- Introduce changes to your project plan at any step
Make it easy for different teams to collaborate
- Create uncomplicated timelines for your teams to track finished and pending tasks in a project
- Ensure that they work together by sharing real-time information at one place
- Make data obtained from one team usable for other tasks in a project
Every case is a project, use simple project planning software like Solastis
- A project plan is a blueprint for a project. With a plan in place, you can decide if a project can be cost-effective and achievable within a deadline. You can set the parameters and the exact steps that need to be taken to complete a project.
- A project plan ensures that all the teams are working together towards a common goal. There is no vagueness about what needs to be delivered at what cost and by what time. A detailed project plan can help set clear benchmarks and avoid any waste of time due to indecisiveness. It can help you to factor in any obstacles and keep your project on track to meet the deadline.
- With a project plan, you will spend less time figuring out which tasks to do next. You will have more time to finish them.
In Solastis CRM you can manage a case like a project as shown below
Why use project planning software?
When a client places critical functions in your agency’s hands, they trust that you have the resources and expertise to resolve their most pressing strategic challenges.
With a project planning software, it is also possible to create a template for a piece of work and use it for similar projects in the future.
It can help you to store all project-related resources at one place, outline the project’s objectives as well as the tasks to achieve those objectives, select teams, and members and control their access for specific tasks, calculate potential risks and ways to avoid them, set deadlines and budgets among other things.
In case of any obstacles or changes, project planning software can speed up the reallocation of tasks, elimination of unproductive tasks, and keep up the productivity.
It makes managing a project significantly easy by breaking down complex processes into separate tasks at the planning phase. Solastis CRM is one such tool that can be used a simple project planning software to plan and finish a project in sequential steps.
At Solastis, we offer a complete CRM solution with added BPM functionalities that will allow you to streamline and augment every aspect of your outsourcing relationships.
An Advanced Case Management platform using which you can digitalize any business processes. Create multiple case types for separate business processes.
Create sequential steps in your case.This ensures that the Case is moving in an efficient and predefined order. You will also know exactly where the case it stuck.
You can assign each task (within a case) to a different employee based on his skills. Automatically assign these tasks to CRM agents.
Solastis CRM provides rich functionality to design authorization roles to suit your exact needs. Full flexibility in defining objects as well as roles.
Emails are perhaps the most important aspect of a CRM system. Solastis CRM provides full email integration. Never miss an important update.