This policy relates to our collection and handling of personal information that is covered by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) or “Act“. It is not intended to cover categories of personal information that are not covered by the Act. We comply with the Act as well as common law when handling personal data. For processing of the personal information obtained or pertaining to EU Data Subjects, we also comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The information is gather via number of sources including but not limited to:
- our Websites (including but not limited to com);
- any social media;
- banners, banner adds;
- our App;
- cookies from our Websites;
- any software; and
- any other way information is collected manually or electronically.
The processing of the information is being performed automatically, without human intervention. However, whenever you contact us through email or through other means, the Information within obtained will be handled and processed by a real human in order to provide you with the answer to your communication.
In order to register to use our Services you have to provide your first and last name. We will only use this information to create an account for you and to address you whenever we contact you.
We will collect your email address in the following cases:
- When you contact us. We will collect your email address whenever you contact us through our email. Whenever we collect your email address this way, we will only use it in order to respond to your inquiry.
We will collect your phone number in order to comply with your request for some of our Services including a verification of your log in request.
We will also collect information about the account activity including the usage patterns. We require this information in order to safeguard against misuse of our Services. We are not able to see the content of the communication transmitted through our Services but we get information about the number of communications attempted or sent through the Services. We collect this information in accordance with our legitimate interest and we will not use this information for our marketing purposes.
We will collect your location information on a basis of your consent and in the interest of providing our Services. We will only use this information to provide you with the information and services which are connected to your location information.
Personal information may be collected through these Products, Services and Website actively. Active information collection includes but is not limited to:
- through purchase of a Product or Service;
- complete any forms or surveys;
- registration information through these Services or a third party login feature;
- subscribing to emails, alerts or Services;
- previously supplied or provided information;
- through contacting us directly; and
- participating in any deals, offers of specials.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored in Singapore and USA. Data in Singapore also may be accessed by our back-office team and staff operating outside Singapore who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
The data and personal information collected is used and disclosed for the following primary purposes:
- to provide the Services;
- to respond to enquires;
- to maintain a customer relationship;
- to register and receive new Customers or Users;
- to fulfil obligations in other Terms such as the Returns Policy;
- to maintain the Website;
- improve the browsing experience of the Website;
- to handle enquires and complaints from Customers and Users;
- to keep the Website secure and assist in preventing fraud;
- to provide updates, deals and newsletters; and
- to improve our Products, Services and Website.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, Products or Services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to ensure that content from Our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Our Products and Services, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to Our Products and Services.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about Services and Products which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- contact information;
- registration information;
- if registering via social media photographs of you;
- contact preferences;
- details of your visits to Our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- location data;
- information about your experience with our Services;
- payment processing details are not stored by us or our Website. All credit card or bank details are stored with the PCI compliant payment processor;
- if you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence;
- if required for compliance passport information and proof of address;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
- any other personal information requested by our Services.
We may disclose your registration information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (as the case may be), as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
We do not routinely disclose personal information to other organizations unless:
- required by law;
- We believe it necessary to provide you with a product or Service which you have requested;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of any member of the public or one of our customers or in Our interests;
- some or all of Our assets or Our operations are or may be transferred to another party as part of the sale of some or all of Our business; or
- you give your consent.
We may also share non-personal, de-identified and aggregated information for research or promotional purposes. Except as set out in this policy, we do not sell or trade personal information to third parties, or allow such third parties to use that personal information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask us to provide you with any personal data we hold. We will provide you with such information provided that you:
- instruct us in writing;
- pay a fixed fee of SNG $11:00 (including GST); and
- supply appropriate evidence of your identity.
Under GDPR, User may request to:
- Receive disclosure if their Personal Information is processed, and access their stored Personal Information as well as supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of Personal Information they directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Correct their Personal Information that can be influenced by us.
- Delete their Personal Information.
- Object to the processing of Personal Information by us.
- Restrict the processing of their Personal Information by us.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
These rights might be limited if they are subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.