To be eligible for registration and use of the Products, Services and Website you must:
- only register for the Services and Website for the intended purpose of these Services; and
- only register for the Services and Website legally pursuant to your state or country.
In cases where you have authorized a minor to use these Services you recognize that you are fully responsible for:
- the online conduct of such minor;
- controlling the minor’s access to and use of the Service; and
- the consequences of any misuse by the minor. You acknowledge that some of the areas of the Service and Website may contain material that is inappropriate for minors.
Clients can log in to the Website and Services via:
- Solastis Solutions Account
- Client will first register the account, then create employees as Users to access the system. Users login using login id as email and password as setup by User.
We will aim to provide the App, Website and Services as accurately and up to date as possible. By using these Services you the Client irrevocably and unconditionally agree to not act in a way that may constitute:
- Illegal activities;
- Breach of any applicable laws;
- Violation of these Terms, the Refunds Policy;
- Accessing the Services via systems automation such as spambots or similar;
- Any such spam activities;
- Registering multiple accounts per one Client;
- Using the Website in a way that could cause harm to others;
- Posting hateful, threatening or violent reviews; and
- Breach of any applicable laws;
- Hacking or accessing the Website other than methods listed in these Terms.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate this agreement at our sole discretion if these Terms are violated.
You must not use the Website or Services for any purpose not permitted or contemplated by these Terms (or otherwise not authorised by us), or which is unlawful.
To the extent permitted by law:
- you are responsible for your access to and use of the Website, including for other people’s use of the Service using your Client name, password and/or answers to security questions (with or without your permission) not limited to products and Services;
- we are not in any way liable to any party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss (without limitation including damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information or damage to systems due to viruses or other harmful components) arising from the provision of, or your access to or use of, the Website; and
- any guarantee, warranty, term or condition is implied or imposed into these Terms by legislation and cannot be excluded, then our liability for breach of that guarantee, warranty, term or condition is limited to the re-supply of the Services, or the payment of the cost of re-supplying the Services pursuant only to our Solastis Solutions Returns Policy and Solastis Solutions Warranty Terms.
In consideration of us (which expression shall be taken to include our servants, agents, officers and directors, successors or assignees) agreeing to permit you use of the Website and Services:
I release Solastis Solutions Pte Ltd from all claims which I have, now or later against The Solastis Solutions Pte Ltd whether for: personal injury (including death and disability) or otherwise, and whether occasioned by:
- breach of contract;
- breach of statutory duty; or
suffered as a result of or in connection with my using the Website and Services.
I indemnify and will at all times in the future indemnify Solastis Solutions Pte Ltd against all proceedings, actions, claims or demands made by any person for: personal injury (including death and disability) or otherwise, and whether occasioned by: suffered as a result of or in connection with my using the Website and Services.
We will provide the Website or Services with due care and skill but except to the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that the Website or Services will be provided without fault or disruption.
To the fullest extent permitted at law and except as expressed to the contrary these Terms, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind, including consequential loss and damage (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the Website or Services including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- incorrect product listing information from other merchants;
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on our Services and Website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers located in Singapore & USA;
- any bugs, viruses, or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our Website or Services by any third party;
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website or Services and/or any linked website;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to, and use of, the Website or Services and any purchases made from the Website;
- any limitations stated in these Solastis Solutions terms and conditions;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Services and Website; and/or
- failures or deficiencies in relation to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of any Service appearing on any linked sites not operated by us or our related entities.
Except if and to the extent only required by law or as otherwise set out in these Terms, we do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any Service advertised or offered by a third party at the Website or Services or any linked website or featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party providers of products and services.
Where any law implies a warranty into these Terms which may not be lawfully excluded then to the fullest extent allowed by law, our liability for breach of the warranty will be limited to the minimum remedy provided for in that law.
We do not take responsibility for direct or indirect damages, or consequential losses suffered by use of fraudulent or unauthorised web addresses. The only authorised access point is www.solastis.com with no characters before or after.
It is important that you determine prior to purchase, whether a Service is suitable for you.